/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Christ more than anything

With Christmas mere days away, this is to say a big thank you to all
visitors, friends and supporters ofthis blog - especially those who've
taken time to comment.

My main message is that Christmas is more than presents, more than
good times or tradition, or even families. Christmas is about Christ -the
divine-human bridge between us the created and the Creator who loves us.

I pray you'll take this opportunity to put Him first in your life, and also
peace, safety good health and prosperity for you and yours.

And keep it swingin'

Mike

1 comment:

Dragon Fli Empire said...

What's up... Christ is the centre of the season without a doubt! Thanks for posting on my group's blog... my parents are actually from Kingston and Trelawny. I am a first generation Canadian, but I am fully aware of my Jamaican roots. That's cool to see there is a jazz scene there... I've been to JA in 89 and 97, so next time I want to get more immersed in the musical culture. Regarding your question about the RH Factor CD, I have it and love it, a great experiment. Dinah Shore, Dizzy Gillespie, Mingus, Thelonius, Coltrane, Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, Donald Byrd, George Benson, Sergio Mendes... I love all black music and jazz is one of the best... Respect!