/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Watch this space

Been having a hard time finding any traction with writing
things get lost and dropped between the cracks
Meanwhile other endeavours are growing I MC'd 2
shows at Christopher's Jazz cafe last week in addition
to a 2 -night stint at thecharming Palisadoes Bay
Beach Park (lots of childhood memories in that place).
Look out for reviews of the Legacy show on Saturday last
(truly a great beginning so much so that I've cancelled
plans I had to get into the show promotion business,
I just saw my own idea presented to me, and it was
as good as I envisaged it)
as well as the Chridtopher's shows and a preview
of the upcoming Ocho RIos Jazz

Trying to stay aflaot!

No comments: