/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ohci Jazz jam sessions

The Bmobile Jam Sessions in support of the Ocho Rios Jazz Festival
cotinue at the Pegasus (Polo Lounge) tonite (tues.) tomorrow
(Wed.) and Saturday beginning approx. 9:00 p.m. each nite


Also, this and every Wednesday, Jazzofonik CD session + Solo
Spotlite live artiste showcase continues at The Deck

4 comments:

Mesotheliomata Attorney said...

I was just browsing through a few blogs, looking for information related to my mesothelioma california lawyer site. That's how I came accross your blog. I know our sites are not exactly related, but I figured I'd leave a comment to express my appreciation for the great content you got on your blog, and I'd like to extent my personal invitation for you to visit my site if you are even the least bit curious about mesothelioma california lawyer, or anything related to mesothelioma.

_________________________________________________________
Let's end the pain and suffering of this deadly disease

Sport Index said...

Excellent blog. I have one about mesothelioma . I think your visitors may be interested in mesothelioma so please check it out.

Pet Index 2 said...

Great blog you have here. I'm just starting with the whole blogging thing and have created my first one about mesothelioma

Mesothelioma Lawyer said...

Ich noch habe nicht was mein Lieblingsteil ist, dort bin so viele entschieden, zum von zu w�hlen.Sincerely, Erasmo virginia mesothelioma attorney