/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Looking Back, Looking Ahead

As we come to the end of another year, for me its a time of thanksgiving and anticipation.
Thanks to all who visited and supported this effort, in 2007 and through the years.
I anticipate the full emergence of jazz/improvised music in 2008 and remain a committed activist ( I know that word has negative connotations in the J'can context, but I'm using it anyway) in achieving this.
Those who know me should know that I am not 'anti-anyotherstyle' for putting
jazz First, but as the Duke said, there are only two kinds of music, and I'd
like to hear (and see) much more of the good kind in '08.

Wishing you and yours a year of renewal, discovery and fulfillment.

BTW, I'm behind in my 07 choices. Will make good in my next post.

No comments: